The GoFast Project Team
- Matthew Anderson
- Matthew Anderson is an experienced Network Administrator, Application Developer and part-time entrepreneur. He is currently finishing his forth year of Computer Science at Simon Fraser University. He is the project manager of the GoFast project as well as GoFast's primary programmer.
- Shaleema Bhamji
- Shaleema Bhamji is a fourth year Computer and Communications Engineering student at Simon Fraser University. Her area of study is predominately in working on small hardware components and various communication systems.
In addition to the technical skills she brings to the team, she is also GoFast's primary documenter, producing updated project reports, technical writings, specification reports, etc.
- Aaron Ottho
- Aaron Ottho is a 4th year student of Interactive Arts. Aaron is currently employed as a Research Assistant on multiple projects involving games, educational technology and Hi-Definition Video production. Aaron is interested in many areas of multimedia particularly: game design, film/video production, graphic design, art and animation.
- Sameeta Sultan
- Sameeta Sultan is currently attending Simon Fraser University as a fourth year Information Technology (Software) student. Her interests include web development and technical writing.
- Jahzel Hintay
- Jahzel Hintay is a 4th year Interactive Arts Student in the Interaction Design stream. Her primary role in the GoFast project is gameplay and interface design.
- Robert MacKie
- Robert interests lie in the design and production of media arts. He is a strong leader who enjoys developing creative projects with other artists and technicians. He is currently finishing his fourth year at Simon Fraser University, and intends of working abroad upon completion of his degree.